Saturday, August 30, 2014

Review: Ebook - Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes



I recently received this vegetarian cook book.  I am not technically a vegetarian but I don't eat much meat, I just don't have a taste for it. I also HATE to cook dinner.  It takes forever, and usually more time that I have to spend doing it.  I was expecting a short book with a few recipes that I would never consider eating.  I was in for a surprise.  This book is packed with hundreds of recipes that are simple, easy and actually very yummy! I have a house full of picky people that rarely agree to try anything new.  You can imagine my shock and surprise when they all actually agreed to eat the meals I made without an argument and actually liked them. Their favorite recipe so far has been the Sweet Potato Thyme Hash.  The kids loved the sweet taste of the sweet potatoes.  I recommend this book to anyone that is eating a vegetarian diet or anyone that is just looking for some fast and healthy dinner recipes.  You will not be disappointed. 

You can purchase the book here: http://www.amazon.com/Vegetarian-Quick-Easy-Maintenance-Collection-ebook/dp/B00KUOCJOG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment