Friday, October 3, 2014

I Will Cut You.. - Review

 

I tell Brandon daily that I will cut him and now I believe he will take me a little more seriously. 

Well, the weapon isn't for me.  It was actually suppose to be a Christmas gift for the hubs but since he was having a bad day and was molested by a doctor I decided to give it to him a little early to cheer him up. 

In case you don't know, I'm a girl.  I'm not a "Mississippi girl"..I'm just a girl.  I don't do manicures and all of that but I don't do dirt, mud and killing things either so I have no clue what to look for in a knife. 

I called up M.K.S., a local knife dealer, and they were happy to help.  They even took the time to inform me that this knife will slice potatoes and a steak however, it's intended purpose is to skin dead things (deer and those other animals that you can kill during hunting season). We had a nice long chat and they helped me with picking the perfect knife for my husband's needs.

Here is a little info about this particular knife.  Most of it came directly from the box since I am not very educated in the world of knives.  It is a Whitetail Cutlery 10 in" overall knife with a pakkawood handle and full -tang construction.  It has, what I thought, was the cutest little heart design on the blade..the hubby informed me that it was, in fact, a deer track.  Yeah, that's my bad.

He was very impressed with his "happy" and he was shocked when I told him how much it actually cost.  His guess was 3 times what I actually paid for it!!  I let him think that I am so awesome that I negotiated the price.  He has commented several times that he would have never thought I would be able to get quality knife at such a low price.  Did I forget to mention that it was not on sale?? No, MKS just has great prices.  They are a small company and they are passing their savings on to their customers.  Now that's not something that you see very often.

As I was talking with them they mentioned that they will be getting a new shipment in for the holidays and that they carry a large variety of knives.  These will make excellent Christmas gifts for the men in your lives. 

You can view some of their inventory at https://www.facebook.com/pages/MKS/297608940431655
If you have questions or to request ordering information you can contact them through email at millerknifesales@gmail.com or by phone at 601-455-2099 or 228-593-2102.  They currently accept payments through PayPal and cash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment