Thursday, September 25, 2014

Apple Cake Recipe - It's Totally Worth It


I was sitting over here trying to figure out what I could possibly blog about tonight.  It's not very often that I can't think of something to talk about..just ask anyone that knows me. 

I got up to get my recipe box and the hub asked what I was doing.  When I told him he instantly said "You should make one so you can put some photos on there.  They want photos.  Will you please make one?".  Yeah, it's that good!

  Ingredients:

2/3 c. veg oil
2 eggs
3 c. peeled and diced apples (use GREEN apples..it makes a difference!)
1 1/2c. sugar
1 3/4c. flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. vanilla
1c chopped pecans

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Grease 9x13 pan

In a large bowl beat oil and eggs until foamy.
Add apples and sugar to egg mixture.
In another bowl mix flour and cinnamon.
Stir apple mix into flour.
Stir in vanilla and nuts.
Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes (or until a toothpick is clean after you stab it)

This is very addictive so be prepared to eat until you feel like you will explode!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will not let me pin on Pinterest without a picture.......hint, hint ;)

    ReplyDelete