Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Getting Skinny and Healthy - All At The Same Time


So, who hasn't heard of Plexus?  I doubt there are  many people left that haven't heard of the miracle pink drink.  But, do you know what Plexus is?

Yes, Plexus is a weight loss supplement.  Simply put, it helps you lose weight.  A magical little pink koolaid that will melt the pounds off of you in hours.  Ok, that's an exaggeration but it does actually work.  I don't have a lot of weight to lose.  A couple of pounds left over from each kid..so I am constantly trying every new fad diet and miracle drug.  Did you know that green tea helps you lose weight?  It sure does..if you drink 4 gallons a day.  FYI, don't do this on errand day because for every 1 glass you drink you will produce 3 gallons of pee.  Well, I don't have time to pee all day and green tea tastes similar to what I assume a glass of skunk juice would taste like.  Not for me.  Moving on, the 3 day diet.  Just hearing those words makes me hungry.  And no, I can not survive off a gallon of water and 1/3 of a cracker.  Then there are pills.  All of which make my heart race which makes me think I am having a heart attack which results in me spending hours on WebMD trying to determine if, in fact, I am having a heart attack.  The increased heart rate due to fear of death will burn off a few pounds but it wont get you anywhere near your goal weight. 

Enter Plexus.  A woman that I trust completely and consider my 2nd mother called me one day and said that she started using Plexus and also became an ambassador.  Then she laid her best sales pitch on me.  (Gotta love those calls, she is 1st on my list when school fundraisers come around lol). So, since it was her, I bit the bullet and ordered some Plexus.  She told how it is a miracle drink that tastes yummy and makes you feel like Super Woman.  I figured there was a little exaggeration added to generate a sale..well it worked and my Plexus was being shipped.

So I grabbed the mail one day on my way to parent pickup.  I had my handy dandy water bottle with me because you can't leave home without it and I was ready to try the "great tasting" drink.  I was expecting something similar to the green tea/cucumber water taste.  And I was prepared for the nausea associated with it.  Surprisingly it was good, like I downed the entire bottle good.  Shock!  Well, a few hours later I noticed I wasn't running on fumes.  I wasn't exhausted by dinner time and I wasn't cranky from exhaustion.  I wasn't wired either, I just felt good.  I felt like I had slept well the night before (which I didn't.)  That night was a different story.  I slept..I never sleep but I did that night.  It wasn't an exhausted sleep, just a regular good ole sleep.  It only got better!  The next morning I woke up feeling good.  I had energy and I was ready to conquer cleaning this house.  After a few days I noticed just how much better I was feeling than before starting Plexus.  I haven't lost any pounds yet.  I am told that takes a little while but I have lost inches.  I can tell a difference in the way my clothes fit and I have had several people say that they can tell a difference. 

I am loving the Plexus.  Even if I don't lose a pound I will love Plexus still because of the way I feel. 

If you are interested in trying Plexus they have several different options.  There is even a 3 day starter pack that you can try to make sure that you will like it.  If you want more information or have any questions feel free to visit http://www.gailkirtfield.myplexusproducts.com/products/plexus-slim or https://www.facebook.com/Gailplexusslim?fref=ts.  You can also call Gail Kirtfield at 601-590-1927.  For easy online purchase you can enter her ambassador number which is 229776.

You won't be disappointed if you decide to try Plexus.  It's not a miracle drug nor do they claim that it is.  It contains natural ingredients in the right combination to assist you in your weight loss journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment