Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tracks by Niv Kaplan - Ebook Review





I recently finished reading Tracks. I found it to be a very interesting read.  It isn't a book that I would suggest for families or for children. Certainly a book for an older audience.  The book does go into graphic detail and does contain violent situations.

I'm a rebel when it comes to reading.  I had no interest in reading 50 shades of Grey until I saw it on the Today Show and heard that it was banned from libraries.  That got me curious.  I can tend to look past the very detailed parts, whether it be adult related or violence, and see the story behind that. I was able to do that with this book.

 The plot of the story is what I really enjoyed. I was able to relate this book to things happening in the world now. The story revolves around a man whose child was kidnapped.  There is terrorist involvement.  I was able to view it as being a true story which made it much more interesting. I wouldn't be shocked if I were to hear of something like this happening in the near future.

I don't want to go into a lot of detail because that would just spoil the book! I would suggest this book to anyone that is interested in action/thriller type books.  I tend to gravitate toward books/movies that I can see happening in the real world.  I tend to avoid science fiction and all of that..this book fit the real world fiction category perfectly.

 I want to be sure to make it clear that it's not a book that is for everyone due to the violence and graphic content but the story itself is very interesting. I wouldn't suggest it to young readers but it is definitely something that I believe an older, more mature audience would be interested in.

Anyone interested in reading this book can purchase it through the following link.  It is available in printed and ebook form.  http://www.amazon.com/Tracks-Mystery-Espionage-Thriller-Book-ebook/dp/B00FPORELO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410736799&sr=8-1&keywords=tracks+niv+kaplan%22

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment