Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Everything Binder CD - Review


I am a very organized person.  I have a home management binder that has everything in it that I could ever need..or so I thought.

I recently received The Everything Binder CD to review.  I have a home management binder and I thought I may find a few things that I need to add to it.  I wasn't prepared to find out just how unprepared that I really am. 

I am unprepared...really unprepared.  So unprepared that I nearly had a panic attack and am now depressed because my whole organized life as I know it never actually existed.  Yes, I take being organized very seriously.  I love knowing that if I need a piece of paper from 5 years ago that it will take me all of 45 seconds to find it and I WAS so proud that in the event of an emergency that everything I need is in my handy dandy bug out binder. 

And now I know it's not..

This CD contains over 100 pages that can easily be printed and added to your binder. There are tons of pages that never even crossed my mind to add to mine.

This CD is like an amazing Christmas present for an OCD/organization freak like myself.  It's also a product that is needed in every home.  I hate to talk about tragedy and what could happen but I also like that in the event of that happening I am prepared.  I feel better during hurricane season knowing that all of my important documents are in one binder that I can grab as we are running out the door if we ever need to evacuate or if the house catches on fire. 

I really believe that everyone would benefit from purchasing this CD!

You can find this CD for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/the-everything-binder-financial-organizer/dp/1614310157/ref=sr_1_4?ie=utf8&qid=1409290757&sr=8-4&keywords=michelle+perry+Higgins

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment