Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lost In The Tsunami - Ebook Review

Lost In The Tsunami: Women's Adventure (Contemporary Fiction)


Book reviews are hard.  At least they are for me.  How do you write a review about a book without spoiling the book?  Not as easy as you would think.

I really enjoyed this book.  I want to post a blog telling you every little detail and how great it really was.  Well, I can't tell you every little detail or you will never read it and you really should!!

I love based on a true story books/movies.  Or at least ones that revolve around a real event and make it easy for you to relate it to the real world.  I've never been into science fiction or anything that is just totally make believe.  It's interesting to watch occasionally but I like to relate to what's going on in the story.  It's so easy to get sucked into a book when you imagine the characters as real people.  That was so easy to do with this book.

My husband is probably super excited that I finished it.  Every moment I had my phone or ipad in my hands reading this book.  I just couldn't force myself to put it down and when I managed to it didn't last but a few minutes.  I was on the edge of my seat for the entire book.  I felt myself becoming attached to the characters in the book and feeling their emotions. 

It's not easy to write a book that keeps the audience so involved but this author has done just that.  I refuse to give details of the book because you need to read this.  I promise you will be glued to it just like I was. 

Bad news for the husband..this book was so good that I will be reading it again, very soon!  If you are interested in reading this book you can visit the following like to download it.  http://www.amazon.com/lost-tsunami-dorit-silverman-ebook/dp/b00ndxm3bk


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Disclaimer: Figuring It Out As We Go received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Figuring It Out As We Go and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Figuring It Out As We Go are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Figuring It Out As We Go makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Figuring It Out As You Go does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strickly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physcian. You should consult your physcian before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Figuring It Out As We Go with any questions or comments at figuringitoutaswego@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment