Monday, September 29, 2014

iPhone Holder SiliGuy - Review

 

Ok, isn't he just the cutest little thing you have ever seen?  He likes to hang out above my desk..

Relax beside my printer..


Chill out with the power cord.  His favorite place of all is my rear view mirror but I didn't think it would be safe to play photographer while driving :)

I recently received the opportunity to review the SiliGuy iPhone.  He is so stinking cute!  I shouldn't have this much fun with a phone holder lol.

I have really gotten some excellent use from this product.  I use it in the car while driving.  It's great on my desk while I am working because I can just glance up and see if I get a call or message.  He has held my phone while I cooked.  He worked great when I was making a recipe from Pinterest the other night.  He worked like an easel and held my phone so I could see the screen to follow the recipe.  Eventually I named him Fred and now Fred goes with me everywhere. 

My favorite thing about Fred is that he can be used anywhere with any phone.  His handy head will wrap around nearly any surface.  I haven't had a single issue with any of the places that I have used him.  He always floats safely.  His arms and legs are also very strong.  I was worried that after a while they may begin to wear and eventually break.  After having him for a few days I don't think that will be the case.  He is very well made and very durable.  I love that once I upgrade I will still be able to use him.  His arms and legs can be adjusted to fit all types and sizes of phones.  He is very versatile and can hang out anywhere that you are, all while keeping your phone safe from spilled drinks. I'm hooked on his cuteness factor.  Who wouldn't love a SiliGuy hanging in their car??

As far as the facts:  SiliGuy comes with a 365 day money back guarantee, any problems and they will refund your money.  He is made from sturdy flexible silicone.  He is sold through Innovative Design 101 on Amazon at the following address: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L3NJK18/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seriously, SiliGuy is a great product that I have really enjoyed.  He would be an excellent stocking stuffer for any teenage driver or adult that owns a cell phone.  He is an interesting conversation starter and a very handy holder to have around.  I love my SiliGuy!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




Disclaimer: Figuring It Out As We Go received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Figuring It Out As We Go and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Figuring It Out As We Go are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Figuring It Out As We Go makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Figuring It Out As You Go does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strickly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physcian. You should consult your physcian before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Figuring It Out As We Go with any questions or comments at figuringitoutaswego@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment